Monday, March 14, 2011

Grass... someone?

Last Friday I went to my lil girl school for the once per semester exhibition and meet the teacher thingie and guess what...?  We brought back 3 plants grew by my lil angel.  We had a pot of mint, a pot of some red xxxx vege thingie and a tray of wheat grass.  郭老师told us to to cut and blend the wheat grass and make into ...you know... wheat grass juice... To us, it's not just any wheat grass juice... it's D grass grown by my girl.  So, i thought on Sunday night, we will cut the wheat grass and then make it into juice so that everyone can have a sip of it... yumm..... that's good stuff packed with chlorophyll, vitamins and all the good stuff... emm... yum yum...

Ya... that's what we wished.  Last minute the owner of the grass refuse to let us cut it.  After 30minutes of bargaining, I gave up.  So, at the end, we did not get to drink any wheat grass juice after all.  but i can completely understand the feeling.  I remembered when i was a kid... may be primary 2... i found a chick one day on my way home from school.  So, my ah ko helped me to build a small cage to keep the chick... and as usual... all chick has the same fate... end up in someones pot... my lil chick was no exception.  One day my ah ko decided that d-day has arrived.  With my nonsense, she slaughtered the poor white hen.  after that i regretted.  i cried... ya and you know 鸡死不能复生, but I 化悲伤为力量 and ate a drum stick :D ... anyway... i just didn't want to invite trouble.  I know my girl, she will jump and jump if i cut the grass.

So... take another look at the "grass" we do not get to savour... it's Jane-Nat Wheat Grass... :P

1 comment:

  1. looks nice, where to buy the seeds of wheat grass? i want to grow in my house...BS

    ReplyDelete