Monday, January 10, 2011

10 Jan - food

It's another day and looking back at the photos of what we have consumed over the entire day is in fact quite amazing.  The food we ate today is more or less self explanatory.

Overall, i rate as below:

Breakfast - "A" for the egg sandwich which both Pat and I had; "B" for little Jane's bring-to-school snack box (peanut butter bread).  All bread are whole meal though.

Lunch - "B" as kueh tiaw Pat, mom and little Jane consumed is still some what processed, but not too bad.  At least it's not oily.  "A-" for my "frozen" chicken rice lunch.  Still very tasty and cucumber pickle is refreshing.

Dinner - "A".  Not a great dinner.  In fact quite simple but again home cook and all ingredient are mostly fresh.

Overall, it's good.  All... and really... all the food for the whole day are home made... and made mostly from fresh ingredients.  I'm trying to say no to my favourite sausage and instant noodles.  Trying to set a good example for my little girl.  emm... i promised to return to my exercise regime tomorrow.  I will try...

Lets be healthier everyone!  I think the most important thing is to reduce processes food and say no to food which contain XYZ ingredient that sounded like NASA code which we have little/no knowledge about.  They could be colouring, conditioner, stabilizer, thickener, preservative, flavouring, binder etc... you name it, they have it.  They are just chemicals in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment