Friday, January 7, 2011

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

After just watched the 1st episode of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on Travel and Living Channel on 6 January 2011, I completely counting my blessing more (and more) for having hot home cook food everyday .  And appreciate the food more.  As a parent myself, i feel sore to see what children are being fed with everyday in school.  It was really an eye opener.  Thank God i have a loving mom who cook hot meals for us almost everyday.  She also prepared lunch box for us to bring to office.  It may not be the most delicious or interesting meals, but definately the healthiest choice. 

The fact that my little 4-year old daughter, Jane-Nat eats her nai-nai (granny)'s cooking everyday is a true blessing.  At least she eats healthy food everyday. 

I've decided that i will create a blog about my lunch box and hot meals everyday.  I hope this will inspire the people around me to cook and go home to eat.  Eat-out less and reduce consumption of heavily processed food.  May be share a few home cook recipe.  Start to live healthier.  It's a matter of choice.  Start the little changes and we can and will regain the healthier life.  Feed yourself well, feed our children well. 

To start of, allow me to share this amazing wake-up-call video of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.  It has inspired me, i hope it moves you too.


All 6 episodes are on You Tubes and each episodes is splitted into 3 parts.  I hope all my friends and relatives will watch all of them.  It is not a religious preaching, nor direct sales.  It is just a TV reality show... so real.  I trust it will change your life, change your kid's life  ... if it doesn't move you at all, then ...i guess i just "buang karen" talking to you.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment