Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All the craps I have eaten

While promoting healthy diet and minimizing intake of processed food, I myself have consumed quite a fair bit of unhealthy processed food which are high in sugar, sodium, and carbo.  ...I'm trying to find an excuse for myself... emm....may be on 80/20 basis it is OK.... :P... no it is not OK. 

On 11 Jan, i started with waking up late... and i mean really late.  Woke up in total shock at 6:45am.  I was so late for the company bus.  So Pat had to drive me to the MRT station and board the company bus at Admiralty instead of Sengkang... and lets not even talk about not being able to bath.  Then back at the client's place, i had the typical Singaporean breakfast... fried noodle, and i added a sunny side up egg (with broken york :( ).  Thank God i convinced myself not to take sausage.  :P .... other than, i had 2 instant teh tarik (with artificial creamer and high in sugar... and a packet of Corntoz Aiwah bought.  Good God!!  what was on my mind.  BUT... lunch and dinner were good.  Summarizing for the day for 11 Jan, please see the chart below:

Then on 12 Jan, more craps into the stomach.  In the morning, instead of just eat my whole meal bread, i also ate a slice of soon kueh.  Packed lunch at office was superb.  The rated "A" fried rice my mom made is delicious as usual.  Back home, everyone had plain purple rice porridge for lunch and steamed minced pork and chai sim to go with.  In afternoon, had another coffee.  It's a waste of calories, the coffee taste ....then it is worsen with another pack of Corntoz and a piece of kueh chap...ohhh... Dinner was great. We had ginger soya sauce fish head, fried bean and sweet pork, and brown rice as usual. 



My 2 days were basically spoiled by the rubish i consumed.  I must control!!!  But i did resume my exercise regime.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment